My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Casual Sunday....(2nd April '06)

Had to njoy on the sunday. Was a lazy day, and I had to do something. So on I call Nilu and Andya ... Nilu said he could not- Andya said he could, so off we drove to Kanifnath late at about 6 in the evening. Despite many denials, I was determined to reach the hill by 7, and so I did!

Andya was literally rocking and swaying an cursing me at every turn and overtake on the kuccha roads at over 80km/hr! Well on at Kanifnath, we reached post sunset. Up there, we had some good time pass siting on the bench with the cool breeze blowing about. We related many of of our current happening and also recollected many old college day memories!

Thats about when Andya remembered the SMS he had received from Pritam- Pritam was geting married on 1st April! At first we thought it was April fools, but then the mesage was so formal and everyone he had sent it to was invited for dinner post the engagement, which by now we had already missed, was too good to be fake!

I was furious why he had not sms'ed me, we decided to call him on the way back when the mobile gets some network coverage. Had some misal tea and played with the cats and dogs near the little shops atop the hill before heading back. Once in the ghat, we stopped at a place in the dark and scanned the Pune (Kondwa-Mundwa-Camp area-parts of Hadapsar) city lit skyline in a distance. I was an awsome view- the distance city skape the clear star lit sky above and the moonlit ghat road behind us. Here we called Pritam and cursed him heavily for not SMSing me and leting us know about this incident so casually. APRIL FOOOL!!!! thats what the bugger said!!! "feels really good when someone curses you from the heart... one comes to know how much one is affable to the other!" ... Whatever

Spoke for sometime to Pritam then we drove down to Kalyan Bhel, bough some bhel. Finally I departed home before dropping Andya at his house at about 9pm!

It was just another day... :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home