My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lazy Day... Yaaawnnn

19th April 2006.

The alarm rang at 8:30am, I got up at 10:10am.

While in the bathroom, I noticed this friendly cockroach. The guy was facing the commode, the moment I turned around to wear my stuff, the guy turned around. Then I looked away and looked back at the roach, it came a litle closer (moving along-side the wall) and faced the wall. Then I looked away and again, and like magic the roach was a much closer in the same position, this I repeated twice. The third time I did it- the roach slid under the door and ran away :-). Stupid incident to realate, but thats how crazy I am :-P.

Before leaving, dad and me play on with these new-born pups(they are over 3 weeks old now actually). Real cute creatures these pups, dont understand anaything- even a dogs life! They were just about starting to undestand happiness and the rest- this I understood when I saw Brownie (I named the pups you see, the part brwon face is Brownie and the part black face is Blakie :-D) trying to make a very tough attempt to wag its tail, it shook so slow and this mixed with the big black expressive eyes and with a hint of fear and body too shaking in the process made it seem too innocent. Blackie felt left out so I went to pet him as well, dad sucessfully scared Brownie by petting him heavily(with strong and quick hand moments from head to tail- the pup is barly 1Kg and felt a bulldozer slide over it , naturally ir got scared and tucked under the nearest scooter):-)). Well I had to leave so I left for office.

Office day went the usual boring way, I had bugs to fix -the trainngs never took place, had lunch in time, followed by the talkative post lunch walk. Had a lengthy Mahasabha and sat back on the comp designing my group website. (So basically all day I did nothing much prductive, except helping a few people here and there). The phones kept ringing endlessly, so I tried to get the irritating "tring tring" of my face by geting teh volume down but all in vein, so I simply pulled off the wire -now I was at peace in the afternoon, only to reconnect it in the evening(that is about when I had to start calling people around me):-).

On the way home, my car was parked outside on the side road off the MayFair main gate, I saw this dog -we (Utpal nd me) had named it VxDog: it had been there ever since we had joined, seemed old and always stood obediently at its place and woofed a couple of times at us but keept wagging its tail- sleeping casually on the road near the wall fence peacefully- sleeping on his side legs spread out facing away from the wall and the skin from his jaw drooping out like he is trying to say "eeeyyyuukkk..", behind him was another black mutt not bothered of the world around him, sucessfully camoflorged in the dark shade. Got into my car, dusted the windshield, started the engine and got the lights up. VxDog just got his head up glanced at me (the car rather) - something like in the drunken way "hey man.. yeah ok.. mmhm... bye.. I noticed u" type of talk.

Driving back, I was recovering from this blasted headache of mine(thanks to the paracetamol -disprine- I had consumed). I was driving casually, not wary of anything going on around me. Suprisingly I let all vehicles get past and speed off, then I'd realize all of a sudden I was slow and overtake alll of them again. :-). Driving with my elbow resting on the windown and holding the wheel, the left hand sleeping on the gear. The rearview mirror was always switched up (to avid any highbeams from behind) so were my left(which I never use) and right rear view mirrors(always fcing up/down for the same reason).

Driving on FC road is a pain, since thats one smooth srtetch of road where you cant overtake anyone, and for some reason the car ahead of you always has to be a slowcoach obedient of all traffic rules (though he drives right and turns left at the Archies signal!).

Back home, I walk into the hall which is filled with the blasiting voices off the TV (the fav. Tamil overmelodramatic sarcastic serial is on and garanny and parents are glued to it). Walk straight into my king sized room, fling my stuff on the bed and the study table which is full of all sorts of things cob-webs inclusive!

Relish on wonderfull ot chappati sambar and rice mom prepared then decided to continue reading the novel(One Night @ The Call Centre) but dad had other ideas, he wants me to fix the comp for its endless issues. So I fix it -rip the keyboard apart (spoil it in an attempt to repair it) and replace it with the old dusty one (the same I am using right now- Old is old they say - soo true). Then reinstalled the Antivirus and am stuck to this comp till now... its late about 1:30am at night .. still I might flip a few pages before geting to bed :-D.

Nothing to realte in this write-up really, just thought of sharing stuff (right from the moment I played catch-me-if-you can with Mr. Cockroach) so here it is/was whatever...

today is the 20th aint it.. boy I just gave this post a date, was it a tough decission or what!

cheriiooo...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timid Monster... too gooood....
The lazy day yaaaaaaawn was not so bad either...but comparatively, TM was good as it had a sense of suspense!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Aniket Anikhindi said...

maan, you've started writing a diary man.. i suggest you spawn off a separate blog as well for what i call "non-diary creative work". else the writer within you will end up publishing a book similar to Bridget Jones' Diary (i don't have the faintest idea what that book is all about except for it's title).

11:33 AM  
Blogger vindy said...

right I can sense that :-)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home