My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Majja ni life...

For Valentines day I was running on a loose run, I sort of befriended the commode. Conducted an interview amidst gurgles in my gastric pouch. The day day ended at about 8pm after bidding bidding Pavan goodbye on his last day and presenting him with an amazing T-shirt and a wonderful sendoff with photographic moments in the conf. room!

This having been done, my head was on a high. Today took an off and got up early at about 6:30 am and had disprine and some snacks and cuddled back in bed. Spend some quality time at home relaxing and yapping around with my uncle aunt dad grand-ma. Evening at about 7 was Anil's reception so had to go there...

Dad,mom and me were at the reception -base of Aurora towers by about 7:30 , vallet parked the car and up we went to the reception at Chancary -2 Hall. Nillu was waiting there in a maroon jabba and white kurta. Inside the hall was very elegant but not very crowded, people were still coming in from what Nilu told us.

Walked up on stage and congradulated the couple and had a hearty talk and laugh on stage. some photo and video sessions and we were down siting on the couch talking about something here and there. In no time decided to have dinner, since mom had to leave early the next day and nilu too was in some sort of a rush.

Well with my rotten stomach I could only gulp down some juice and daal rice and some very light starters. Mom dad njoed the 3 course meal! :) Nilu then dashed off to pick up Helen ,sice she decided later to have dinner here at the reception rather than at some hotel. So Nilu was to have dinner :).

In sometime I noticed a familliar face, all this in the thought that why did Anil not invite anyone from the college group. Swapnaja was here. Ohh boy was it great to see her after such a loong time... Had a nice talk with her, then she went on stage and back and the talk continued all the way down memory lane. She is engaged now and due to be married in May. The VIT girls sure are tieng the knot very fast.

Well at about 10pm decided to depart, by this time Helen was in so met her on stage whilst she was talking to Anil and Priya (Anil's to-be). Post this made a dash down -Dad,mom ,swapnaja and me. Bid our faewells at the parking lot and drove back home!

It was a seemingly boring day but ended up in great fun - talks with uncle aunts, the drive to Aundh so that they cought up with these friends with whome they were to leave for Bombay. Then the quick drive to BMC to meet D just to return his camera followed by the RDB talk :). And finally the Reception!

Was a great holiday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home