My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Memory lane...

Jargon:
B - Amol
D - AJD - Ajay
Biru - Birendra
Yog - Yogesh
Mahen- Mahendra
Me - Vinod :)

Its been about 4 years since B created this group and made me aassociate moderator for this yahoo group! Its been over about a year since we all Coolest Buddies (ASC'ians ) ever met! B is in town and deinately the right prospect for a meet up!

AJD being way too persuasive about our meetup, it was finally decided that D,Mahen,B,Yog,Biru 'n me would meet at Oasis on Tuesday night(7th feb '06) no sooner than 9pm. After some usual yes and no's I left from office at about 8:30pm down to Karve Road off Shivaji Putala where I picked up B 'n D. From here drove to ChandaniChowk where we picked up the now confused and irritated from waiting -Biru! I was about 9:45pm by the timne we entered Oasis.

All while through in the car, discussions were not very radiant just like "so whats up.." "tera kya chal raha hai .." and slowly picked up as we drove the dark road towards OASIS "high beam kar ... horn baja .. hahaa"

By the time we got off at OASIS , D and me were on the "Mein kya paajii.. fisss ..." high!

Once we got a special table for 6 after we told the waiter that we were going to do a lot of halla gulla, slowly the quiet atmospere started to pick up some noise. Finally B came out with all his gadgets ... in no time Mahen teamed in and so did Yog!

With everyone in, this 6 seater table was charged up... D said "Oye 6 masala papad lekar aao... sab nai nahi kehete hain .. bad mein sab tut padte hain" - 6 masala papads came so did 6 complementary rosted papads :)) Soups and drinks came in and Mahen started geting a little drowsy!

All sorts of discussions persued over the meal -which comprised over 18 appams and all sorts of veg and non-veg dishes! Disucssion varying from B being in Singapore to how he defines girlfriends to what condomaniums are :)) Now this was a highlight - D misinterpreted Condos to Comdoms then B continued "Condos are spacious ,they have tennis courts ,sswimming pools... also 1200 per sq feet" D and me almost fell off the table with bolts of laughter!

Later Mahen with his half sleepy drunken style started asking B all sorts of questions, and geting laffas after laffas (kicks) for asking such stupid ones -when he was stopped by me "Yaar Mahen tu apna muh chup hi rakh yaar ... har baar kholta hai to laath khata hai!" No one could control their laughter post this.

Yog started a questionair asking every one when they were planning to get married:
B said "Ive not yet decided... I had a girlfriend , not now" says he wanted to purchace a saari for his Potugese girlfried! Mr. Uthi Uthi Gopala has definately changed!
Biru said "Not now yaar .. Im just 24 ...another 2 years atleast"
Mahen says "Mera chal raha hai ..." to which D and me cut in and made him explain all of his little KPC story ! After which discussions persued over younger bro's, sis's geting married earlier - responsibilities etc etc..
Then came my turn, all I had to do was smile when D,Yog,Mahen broke in "Isko hain na pakkad ke maarna chahiye ...." "tere mein dum nahi hai yaar..." etcetc... After all the tonts I said .."nahi yaar .. muje iske bare mein baat nahi karni hai" to which Yog said "tera agar kuch nahi hai na ... phir arranged hi shaadi kar le" :) I said I am not sure :P
Finally the man Yog's turn "Yaar ... mera to chalu hone walla hai " by next year end I should be married! He was serious!
Yog came up with some serious descussion, "D... yaaar ... ek baat bata na seriously haaan... no jokes... KPC mein kya puchneka yaar .. ladki kaise pasand karneka" To this Mr. experienced married D came up with all sorts of suggestions and comment with added ones from us! Out-come of the discussion was : read Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus, also some serious topics on what it meant to get married and choosing a life partner etc. Pretty mucg enlightning

In no time the dinner ordeal came to an end, since there was no tea we dicided to call it a night- B paid the huge bill and we decided to have a walk! Had some amazing magai pan and D smoked a herbal cigar!

It was amazing to walk under the bright half-moon light, when B decided to eject his camera and have some amazing night flash photogrpahy... too many snaps.. Yog was on a high so was I! :)

In no time we decided to call it ends . It was 12am.

Dropped D at Shivaji putala B at his house and continued the long drive off Viman Nagar via Camp to drop Biru off . It was past 1am when I reached home!

Mom was wide awake... to open the door. We bid out good nights and I was in dream land dancing behind trees with... in no time! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home