My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

GodGiri

I once happened to browse the past trekking albums of VxTrek and came across this stupendous pic. from the "Boratyachi Naal" trek. I was awestruck looking at the degree of steepness and difficulty that was involved in that one pic. The pic. displayed concentration, alertness and definitely the zest that many call irrational moves (and others like me call cool,must-do etc etc.) I did talk to most involved in that trek. Addy was being modest -"Its not that steep and difficult as it appears in that pic. you see, remember "Naalichi Waat" trek- its similar to that". Anpy had a similar modest answer. Gondhya said the trek was great and fantastic and he had all rights to be elated- the pic was taken by him. All shared a common thought "When descending that Naal- it simply does not end, you get tired getting down man!".

Its since that day, I always wanted to do this trek and more so a trek called "RajMargh" which spans all the way from Sinhagad to Raigad covering RajGad, Torana, BoratyachiNaal and LinganaMachi and supposedly lasts for roughly five days.

In the snap from left to right -Anpy-Sanjay-Addy
Put in Gondhya's own words "Chakke Godgiri keli re amhi!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home