My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hike...

What is it about salary hikes, why all the fuss? the mental attitudes? and make and break of good ties. Well hikes is money and nothing but that could be the sole culprit of this fuss.

Edya: Hey man you met you manager today, so what are the figures dude.. .how much??
Idiot: Ummm.. no man... just met him for some work related stuff...
Edya: Ah ok....
Sometime later Idiot thinking to himself...

Idiot: Saala is manager ki to ... mujhe 5% hike aur Megaidiot ko 20%!!! aur yeh Edya to yeda hi hai .. paise ka kuch lena dena hi nahi ...

Sometime later...
Megaidiot: HEy dude... wazzup
Edya: HEy man... so how much ...
Megaidiot: Ah.. how much can the company afford man.. the same .. not much same as everyone.. (smiles and giggles)
Edya: (Suspicious) Hmm true... see ya

Sometime earlier...
Idiot: How much did you get man...
Megaidiot: HEy don't tell anyone but I got 20% what about you...
Idiot: I don't know.. yet to meet the manager...

in a few minutes...
Manager: Idiot... you have gotten 5%
Idiot : (heart sinks)... why
Manager: blah blah blah blah blah .....
Idiot: BLAH.. BLAH .. BLAH .. BLAH..!!!
Manager: blah blah blah
Idiot: (thinking to himself) Saala... Megaidiot gets 20 and me 5 :(


Back to current times...
Edya Pagal and Gandela discussing the hikes they just got

Edya: Damn this manager man... just 4% ... return me my lent money guyz :( :) (trying hard to smile)
Pagal: Haan kya ... what happened inside? What did you tell the manager...
Edya: blah blah blah blah....
Gandela: OK...
Pagal: Do you know Idiot already knows his percentage.. saala jhoot bolta hai...
Edya: hmm (trying hard to keep up with reality thinking to himself) people getting 13 15 and 10 % hikes .. dammit
Gandela: Well that means Pagal has to give the party .. the max percentage amongst us
Pagal: Pagal ho gaye ho kya.. We need the party from Gandela for his numbers !
Edya: First return me my lent money .. my bank account is running dry :)

All characters in this story are fictitious and any resemblance with any one alive or dead is purely coincidental :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home