My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A typical day in an IT company

Something I typically would not have blogged (in the sense showcasing someone else's stuff), but this video is too cool to be denied.

The video simply shows a day in a s/w engineers day at the office from 11:30am to 6pm.

All credits go to the creator and characters depected in this video. I have NOT created this video nor am I involved in any sort with this video. All credits go to the owner of this video. Simply cool and very well edited!

Hillarious!
nJoy!
======================================
Seeems like the hosting the video is taking up a lot of bandwidth so here are a couple of links for the video:

link1
or
link2
or
link3

=======================================

1 Comments:

Blogger Prashant Varma said...

Hilarious video, man!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home