My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Posts....

"Kya Vindy... bahut dino se blogging nahi kiya ... koi bahut pahad chad rahe the kya?" or something like "Kya Vindya... koi naya article nahi aya tere site par, shadi kar liya kya!?"

Well these statements really do comfort me. Makes me realize that I do have a whole lot readers out there. Earlier I always felt if the comments were at 0 then no one was interested or did not like the article, well thats not at all true.

I mean once I met my friend's wife and she said she'd read all my articles :-) (well maybe she was being good or she really did read 'em :-D).

Well looks like I'd get off my slumber soon. Many events happened off late and a lot of those were worth blogging.

So till my next post, wait for the next one :-P.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home