My Realm

Meet me - know me - read my posts and try to figure me! Well I am someone who is always thirsty for adventure, someone who simply hates playing sheep(u know the types - follow the herd!). An enthusiastic trekker, who loves to travel and ever ready for one of those wierd new found sports- luv to make new friends and njoy being my family's pet :)!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

99

Yesterday for reasons ... 1) being a friday 2) long time since we had seen anything new on the movie scene 3) my wife being a movie buff herself 4) no new movies being released in a long time and 5) a new comical '99' was slated for release on that day- the tickets were booked at premium levels starting 8:31pm at the square with a big E.

Knowing not what to expect and run with no expectations is the best way to enjoy the onslaught is what I was taught by one of my good friends some donkey years ago. It proved wonderful! The movie got us in splits at regular intervals... story. Ummm... no not a big deal really, but execution and comedy, oh yess a lot of it! We thoroughly enjoyed every premium level of that ticket.

Movie done with popcorns and tasteless coffee, decided to ride down to some restaurant at ~11 in the night. Lots of hunting later landed at "Punjabi Tadka" near Chandni Chowk. An empty restaurant with wonderful ambiance and khatiya/indian-baithak style seating with the typical mindblowing makke-di-rotii te sarsoon da saag with mega sized chaanch te lassi was perfect for ending the night.... but no so with the already full-ourselves. Forcing the grub down was a fun event in itself with the shadow of sleep looming low over our heads. ~12:15am we full-bellied-selves decide to call it a night.

An annn... not so soon. I keep getting my urges as wify dear stated she was not feeling too sleepy. So decided to ride down all the way to Khadakwasala dam at 1am :). Wonderful. The ride was enough to let the sleep gods get the better of us as we lazily rode past the dam and just gave it a a few hevy glances as we rode back home.

Day ended the next morning - was it 2am? What did we take away from the movie... "Dimple...."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home